Summer is finally upon us! How long have we been waiting for this? To take into account rising temperatures in the studio, changed ‘open’ hours for the downstairs shop (which alters how noisy we can be above him), and the appropriate tendencies of folks to go to the beach or take a bike ride or work in the garden rather than attend studio classes, some schedule changes have been made.
No classes have been taken off the schedule.
Two classes will have time changes:
- Saturday morning Kettlebell Training will move from 8:45am to 8:15am beginning Saturday July 10th
- Wednesday morning Kettlebell Training will move from 7:15am to 7:00am beginning Wednesday July 14th
Two classes are canceled in connection for the Canada Day Weekend only:
- 12:10pm HardCore Abs on Friday July 2nd is CANCELED
- 8:45am Kettlebell Training on Saturday July 3rd is CANCELED (the following Saturday will be circuit class)
A new class has been added:
- Wednesday lunch time 12:10pm Kettlebell Training in Victoria Park – weather permitting – beginning Wednesday June 30th!
- Class will meet at the back end of the large field beside the Dairy Bar.
- If you bring your own kettlebell, the class will cost you the regular fees – $10 drop in or one of your 10 classes for $80
- If you need me to bring a kettlebell for you, there will be a toonie tipping fee on site
- If you need me to bring a kettlebell for you, you must register for the class by telephone (894.8943 leave a message) or email (email@example.com) only. Registration must be by 10:00am the day of the class.
- In the event of inclement weather, or if in doubt, class cancellations will be posted on this blog, on the studio phone message, on my twitter account ‘thewholeway’, and on the facebook page for ‘the whole way health & fitness studio’ by 10:30am the day of class.
I will be away for a bit in August. Please watch for those dates towards the end of July.
I hope this schedule helps you stay active and fit during the summer. I appreciate feedback and ideas. Just drop a comment or an email.