First a warm up of high and low lateral shuffles, traveling high knees, jump rope and joint mobility exercises.
Then eight Tabata intervals, with a 30 second rest between each Tabata.
- Tabata 1: 2 hand swings
- Tabata 2: rack lunge left
- Tabata 3: rack lunge right
- Tabata 4: snatches left
- Tabata 5: snatches right
- Tabata 6: alternating swings
- Tabata 7: 1/2 get ups left
- Tabata 8: 1/2 get ups right
8 x 8 = 64 work intervals yesterday = today’s (and tomorrow’s) DOMS
Every single person stepped up to this challenge and saw it through, to the end, with strength and focus. Wow!