- 10 -12 eggs, well whisked
- 1 green onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 zucchini, coarsely cubed
- 3 big handfuls of spinach
- 1 roasted red or yellow pepper
- 2-3 slices of COOKED bacon, locally produced and cured
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
In a food processor chop the green onion, zucchini, bacon, and peppers. Add this mixture to your eggs. Finely chop spinach in the processor and add to the egg and vegetable mixture.
Mix well. Using a 1/4c measure, fill the muffin tins. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set in the middle.
Pack them in your lunch for this week. Enjoy them with sliced avocado, fresh shrimp or smoked oysters.